Friday, July 4, 2014

Why u should take photos.

So I'm still sick! Agh and the scales have stalled on 82kg agh! I know u go through ups and downs of weight loss etc but it doesn't help. I know u shouldn't watch the scales but when I have 17-20kg still to lose I expect to see those numbers drop. Sure when I get to the last 5-10kg it will be different but until then damit. 

Anyway it's been one month since I took some photos of me in my dream clothes. The ones I want to look good in again.
The dress u can't see much difference but the jeans. Well I was so NOT even expecting to get them over my butt yet! 

Still a long way to go but it just shows I'm clearly losing the cm. losing fat and gaining muscle! I can start to see the muscle definition coming through the plentiful layers of fat I still have but see that hint of muscle is nice. 

This morning at the gym it was super quiet and I was the only one in the weights room. So I thought I would try those few weights I really want to so but was too embarrassed if anyone was around incase I did something stupid. 

Anyway I can now dead lift and also free bar squat and lung! Yay. No more smith machine. While the smith machine is great this forces me to 100% use all the right muscles especially core as I need to hold the bar steady as flat where as the smith machine will do that for u. 

So after my wavering motivation thinking nothing was happening after seeing those photos I can see something definitely is.
So glad I took them now makes getting up in the freezing cold dark worth it! 

Sumer bodies are made in winter! 





No comments:

Post a Comment