Monday, July 7, 2014

Milestone

Well those scales finally shifted! 81.6kg! The 70's are so close I can taste them! I haven't been in the 70's since my 2nd miscarriage in 2009. 

But the milestone is I am now over half way. I have lost 17.1kg since the day Zach was born on the 17th March and I have 16.6kg to go to get to my goal of 65kg! 

Yay! :) next Friday marks the midway point of this challange and I would really like to be in the 70's. Even 79.9kg would do :) 

I had another pt session this morning. Was really good we did weights followed by a plyometic set. So for example I did squats using the smith machine heaviest weight reaching muscle fatigue in 12 squats and then straight into jump squats. Omfg talk about hard work! Lol it's great though I love being pushed. My trainer loves anything jumping- jump squats, jump lunges, frog jumps. I suck at jumping. Lol hopefully over time I improve! Haha 

I have to up my ab routine. I'm not doing much and what I am doing is gettig easy so I am going to look into that tomorrow. Find some good exercises. 



And I have to add this one simply because I found it absolutely hilarious! 




No comments:

Post a Comment