Saturday, July 19, 2014

Finally a good leg session

This morning I woke up and my legs and butt are sore! Yay. Not a lot but enough to know I pushed them yesterday. No matter what I was doing they just weren't hurting! It was frustrating! 

As I only had an hour I did 1 set of tri-set and then went into super sets. So I did a heavy weight followed by a non weighted exercise working the same muscle. So 20kg on the calf raise followed by jump ups on toes. Bar squat followed by squats. Should have done jump squats there but I am trying to perfect my squat technique. 9kg dumbbell walking lung with plyometic lunges. 

I was going to go for a run this morning but as my legs were sore i gave it a miss. Running at 6am in the freezing cold isn't very inviting as it is lol. 

So when Blake goes down for a nap I'm going to do a HIIT session. 
30secs on 15sec rest btwn exercises then a 1m30s rest between sets
Mountain climbers
Burpees
Jump squats
Plyometic lunges
V-sit ups
Spider mans
Push ups 

Then I'm going to do a good stretching session. 

So I do think finally the results are starting to come :) only 1 week since my last photos and again I can see a difference. Long time since I fitted into the yellow bikini. 



Still a long way to go to get the muscle definition that I want but I am getting there with the weightloss a least. I have lots of people always commenting in how good I'm looking :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment