Sunday, July 27, 2014

One of those days with some refocusing required.

Woke up this morning thought I was all pumped to go but got to the gym and fizzled. Had a PT session but my mind and body just didn't have it. After that I did a 9km ride and a fat burner circuit on the elliptical trainer but I didn't have it in me to push. Normally I can focus on the music and push myself really hard. Today I just wanted to stop lie on the floor and go to sleep! 

It's leading up to that time of the month again so it may just be that. Having had 3 kids in 3 years I haven't had them very often so it will probably take my body a while to adjust to the hormonal changes again. Still a week away though and im alread bloated and crampy and sore back. Agh so not fun! Also need some extra willpower as I do just want to EAT! 

The two oldest are at day care so during little Zach's nap I might have a nice hot Epsom salt bath and print out my 7week comparison photos and some more motivational ones. Only 4 1/2 weeks to go. 

I'm still eating well but could be better and training but as yesterday was rest day and today only burnt 700cal I feel like I'm relaxing too much. It's so close to the end now is not the time to back off.

I'm going to spend the arvo refocusing and tomorrow I'm going to hit the gym hard! :) strict diet until the finish line. 

I can do this and I will because I want it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment