Thursday, January 8, 2015

Sick and self doubt

So the cold that I had mentioned decided to take some viral steroids and has slammed me. Agh! I feel like crap. It is only a cold though so I keep on going. My run this morning was painful. This is mainly is a front of face sinus thing and a bit of a sore throat with a wonderful headache. The sinus thing got me on the run though. My face was absolutely burning. I do just feel tired and run down and out of sorts. It will pass. 

I have also let the negative self doubt thoughts come rushing in. Because I haven't been able to put my normal effort into the gym and because I'm sick and tired and comfort snacking just a little I'm letting those thoughts of u won't be able to achieve ur goal to creep in. I'm half way through week 3 I should be started to see some changes but can I? I don't know! I do remember I went through this in the last one. One part of me regrets publishing my story especially when I'm not yet finished my weightloss journey. I'm really wondering why I did it as those negative comments do bounce around in ur head and I am asking myself was it worth it? Today when I'm tired and sick I definitely think no! 

I just have to keep telling myself  As long as I keep going it will pay off. Just keep going. I'm 7.5kg from my goal. Just keep going! 

I did buy myself this beauty today! It make my turkey breast for my salad so moist. Love love love it! 

Arms and core tomorrow morning. Did legs today. I'm not feeling the after burn on the legs. Hmmm. It hurts while doing it but maybe not enough??? I know with my dead lifts I'm using my lower back toward the end so I need to correct this but maybe my weights just aren't heavy enough??? Saturday I will put them up and see. Might also need to add some more in. I don't think I'm doing enough. I was going to add a few more this mornin but I felt like crud so just did my normal routine. Might spend some time tomorrow looking up some lighter weighted things I can super set the heavy stuff with. Eg I do my dead lifts supersetted with 25kg kettle bell sumo squat.
Think time :) I can do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment