Monday, January 5, 2015

Selfie look see

So I thought I would take some close up photos to review my progress a bit. Remember I'm only just starting week 4 so a long way to go. 

First up my shoulders and back. Hmm maybe a little muscle coming through? Still got those annoying tuckshop lady arms. They are getting better though. 

A front look. My husband commented the other day if I get to 60kg I'm going to look gaunt. Hmmmm. Yes my face is a lot thinner but hopefully i don't lose any more from there. I can see more definition after arm day which is tomorrow. And yes stunned mullet that's past her bed time and been up since 4am. 



Then comes the tummy. More fat gone but still I think I most definitely need to up my core work! My size 12 shorts are all getting too big now which is amazing as they didn't fit and I never ever thought they would when I started this journey. I've pulled them up for the photo they normally show about 5cm of undies. I'm more amazing they fit loosely around my legs than anything but Don't worry I only wear them around the house haha!  

And lastly my most hated part of my body. :( I have tried to accept them and I 
Am trying to beat them into submission by pushing them so hard with both cardio and heavy weights. They still refuse to give in though. I'm not giving up
The fight that easily though! 

These are the loose size 12 shorts. Sorry about the grainy pic no idea what's with that. 




These 2 photos are my pain right now. Yes my muscles are sore and tired but this pain is different. Sunday morning I got to the gym at 5am and of course I was the only one there. I thought hmmm haven't boxed in a while might do some of that. I grabbed my new boxing straps and off I went. It didn't hurt at the time but omfg they hurt now. Putting them in water is so painful and when i do 3 lots of dishes, kids bath time, constant wash down of dirty boys. They are pretty much agonsing all day. :( no pain no gain right lol and the boxing was a fun change. Probably won't be doing it for a while though haha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment