Sunday, June 22, 2014

Week4

So I'm on day 3 of week 4.
So far things are going really well. I've lost 3.4kg but the cm I have lost is the main thing. 
So far 6.5cm off my waist, 5cm off my bum and 6cm off my hips and thighs! 
I'm feeling slimmer. Don't get me wrong I still have a very long way to go but every day I get one step closer. 

So I joined a gym last week. I need to build the big muscles in my body, tone and sculpt. 

So I run to and from its a good warm up and warm down. I don't enjoy cardio at the gym. I have an assessment tomorrow to outline my program etc. looking forward to that. I've been doing my own weights but it will be good to set the program so I can head toward achieving my goal. 

I have no specific weightloss goal for this challange I'm just giving it all I can and then I know I've achieved the best I can. 

I'm upping the intensity every week. Don't want to go full throttle straight up or I will burn out. 

I had a rest day today my body did need it. I just did a really good stretch session. It's frustrating though as u feel like ur letting urself down etc but I just have to tell myself it's a good thing it's needed and it will make me able to train harder and stronger next week. 

Since having Zach I've lost 15.3kg and I have 18.4kg to go! Almost half way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment