Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Game on!

So Little Billy is 3 weeks old now. Such a little champ of a baby.
We had some issues with Breast feeding as he had a tongue tie and upper lip tie so now I still breastfeed but I top up with formula every feed. Its a long process but it makes him happy and content and all he does is sleep!

I gave myself a week after the birth to not think about anything at all!

After that week I took my measurements and weighed myself and started my diet.  Unfortunately due to lack of sleep the diet has been wavering. The bulk of it is great, but I am looking for empty energy to help get me through. So biscuits and chocolate etc. Not good. Also doesn't help that I have had no down time as there has always been people here.  Today is the first day that the bigger boys are at day care and its just Billy and me.  I had to clean the house for an inspection this morning but now its just time to chill.

So the day I had Billy I weighed in at 90.5kg :( IT was way heavier than I was aiming but it what it is and it is now a starting point.

7 days post I weighed in at 85.4kg and have now dropped down to 84.4kg

I have started doing some exercises. Mainly focusing on pelvic floor and core exercises but I do also do some pushups, dips, squats and lunges.  Just trying to get some level of strength before I return to the gym.

Due to the drop in the level of breast feeding basically all I am doing is giving him a little for antibodies etc, I am going to drop my calorie intake as having 1800 a day will just make me gain weight. I will revise my diet today and see how I go.

This is my final pregnancy photo at 38+2 and 905.kg


This is my one week post photo on the 16/11/15 at 85.4kg

I feel so much flabbier now that the baby weight and fluid is gone.  I guess all that fluid was keeping it all reasonably firm.  I am trying to just focus on the positives and move forward and tackle it one day at a time.
It is so hard waiting to return to exercise though.  My body did bounce back and recover SO well this time I am busting to go for a run and get back into it all.  But I know better.  I know I need to allow my body to heal and it will be much better in the long run.  Patient is something I have never been though.

weigh and measure due again on the 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment