Monday, December 14, 2015

Finally getting started

The first month is nearly over with tomorrow my date to weigh and its been a very slow month but that is kinda expected with a new born by and still recovering.  I doubt I will have lost any weight perhaps even gained.  Guess we will see tomorrow.

I did manage one walk up to get the kids from day care and yesterday I did my first work out. it was all of 15 min warm up on the treadmill.  I did manage to run although very slowly at 7km/hr for 4 whole minutes. My legs felt very heavy and my tummy still healing but its a start. I then did my arms, back and core exercises using the 5kg dumbbells I picked up from kmart during the week.  I didn't get as many done as I wanted, my arm muscles are certainly a lot weaker than I expected them to be.  I took the workout to failure and then had to stop.

My diet has been really good but again as usual for me I highly doubt I will have lost as it usually take my body about a month to adapt at the beginning of training before it responds and the weight loss starts.

I had a talk to B regarding me just not fitting any workouts in.  I was planning to do them at night after the kids were in bed but after dealing with 4 kids 4 and under all day one of which is a new born and on around 2-3hours sleep a night by the time 8pm comes around I am shattered!

I would normally go somewhere between 4 and 5 am but Z the 21month old has decided he likes to wake up during this time.  So as B has to work such long days I said I will get up to the kids at this time even if Billy has had a bad night and then at 6am I will do my workout.  That means B still gets at least 7 hours uninterrupted sleep and only has the kids for 1 hour. Whilst Billy is so little I will just do my workouts here and then once he gets bigger I will head back to the gym. This is yet to happen as B has been sick ever since our conversation.  First a cold and now some vomiting thing.  He is always sick at the moment.  I keep trying to talk to him about his diet and lifestyle but people wont listen unless they want to.  He has no interest in changing his lifestyle even though he is so grumpy and miserable all the time.

So diet at the moment is:

on wake up - Warm lemon and apple cider vinegar drink
Black coffee no sugar.

Breakfast: smoothie: 1 small banana, 1 scope Isalean Shake, 1tsp Honey, 1Tble spoon quick oats, 1/2 tblsp flaxseed meal.

Snack: egg white omelette, with 1tblsp brown rice, 1tblsp chick peas, and steamed broccoli
Black coffee no sugar
Isagenics want more energy drink with Acetyl Carnitine and 1 isaflush tablet

Lunch: Tuna Salad with 1egg, avocado and 1/2 Mango, no dressing

Snack: 70g Cottage cheese with frozen mixed berries (microwaved to be warm)

Dinner: Grilled Chicken with steamed veggies and tblsp brown rice  or an Isalean shake if short on time

before Bed: Isagenix Belly buster shake. (protein powder plus isagreens) with Acetyl Carnitine and 1 isaflush tablet

My milk has almost completely dried up and Billy feeds twice a day morning and afternoon.  Once he has completed weaned this will change and I will be adding in Thermogenic protein powders, green tea etc. I will also be doing some isagenics cleanse days but other than that no isagenics anymore.

I was going to go through my weights program too but only a short nap for the kids today.

Onto tomorrow and another round of measurements and photos etc.

Some food pics

 I had some extra mangos to use up so I added it to my cottage cheese a couple of days! I LOVE mangos.

No comments:

Post a Comment