Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The truth HURTS!

Today was end of month 1.

The harsh reality that is the truth hurts. :(

I knew I felt flabber since the baby weight fluid dropped.  I honestly didn't think it was this bad.
To think of how far I had gotten and where I am now :(

I knew I couldn't expect much from this first month as I haven't really done anything.

So stats before photos.
weight loss -500g

arms +1cm but I did do arm weights 2 days ago and they are still really sore. good old DOMs
chest - same
waist -3cm
hips -2cm
gluts -0.5cm
thighs Same
knee Same
calf Same

16th Dec 2015 

1week pp

So I did change where I take the photos to change the light.  The new location highlights the cellulite more but I wanted that because its something I really need to work on. 

Oh so far to go but I need to use this to fuel me. Bring on month 2. 

I managed a quick 15min walk this morning but unfortunately that was it.  B seems to be in a really bad headspace so I think I am going to have to work out times to workout that don't require him to look after the kids.  Even for 15mins. 

Lets go month 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment