Saturday, August 23, 2014

In the last week

I've been a bit quiet I've just had my head down working hard. 
So in the final week only 4 days to go. 
I weighed in at 76.9 last week which leaves me 1kg to lose for this week. 

I did a practice run with my tan late last week and it looks good. Just a little colour and definitely not over the top. 

So I'm planning on doing another 12 week challenge after this one. This next one has 2 mini triathlons in it so my training will have a lot of focus on this but also muscle definition whilst hopefully getting the last 10kg off. 

I will also look at a bit of a change in diet. Firstly to spice it up a bit but also the wheather is warming up so I like salads for lunch in warmer seasons. 

I went for a different road run this morning figured it was time to change and make it more challenging. I knew of some stairs I wanted to head to and do a few laps of so I headed out this morning. I did my normal walk up the hill outside our house. Ran to the stairs did 10laps and ran home walking two small hills about 50-100m each.
I did the calculations when I got home. 4km there. 550 stairs (55stairs x10) and 4km home in 65mins! 
Very happy with my fitness progress but wow I was very sore and shaky after that one. I will make it my normal Sunday road run now and just try to improve every week. 

I was also 3 seconds off doing my 5km Treadmil run in under 30mins. 

I'm going to incorporate constants into my training too so I can work on PBs for them. I know they say u don't need to do cardio etc etc. but I love it. I love running and like cycling lol. Perhaps as I get stronger at riding I will like it more too. 

At the moment though I have a sick little baby who needs my focus and attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment