Wednesday, August 13, 2014

2 weeks to go

So I have had a bad week. I stuck to the exercise I didn't miss a beat there and I ate reasonably well. I stuck to my diet mostly but I kept snacking. I'm a chocoholic I am the first to admit that and this week I had way too much. LOVE my sweet food. Cakes, buscuits etc. It seems to link in with ovulation for me. I want another baby and or some reason my mind gets so stuck on this around ovulation. We aren't going to try until next year but it's still on my mind a lot. Now that's passed today I am super focused again and ready to smash out these last 2 weeks! 

I have a bit of a cold again which is annoying. Having little kids they bring everything home from day care. It's nothing major just headaches, sinus and a bit of muscle stiffness especially in my neck. 

I have been doing really well with my cardio. Not sure if I have already mentioned my 5km run but I did it in 31min which I was very happy with. So after this I thought I would do my ride then run. I did the 9km ride and 3km run in 35mins. 
I've gotten my 3km run down to 17min.

So the mini tri is getting closer. It's on the 5th October. It's a 300m swim, 9km ride and 3km run. I have the run and ride down but I'm really wanting to get into that pool. It opens in 2 weeks. They close it for the winter which is understandable as it's a quiet time and they always have a lifeguard on when the pool is open. 

I don't think I have lost any weight with which of course im annoyed at myself for. If I had stuck to my diet I would be closer to my goal. Now I still have 3.2kg to lose in 2 weeks :( seem out of reach now. Won't stop my trying though. I will give it all I can. 

This is what I have decided to wear for the final photo shoot.
I'm getting my hair done on the Tuesday which I am also excited about. That and I'm getting a tan done. I can't believe how fast this 12weeks has gone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment