Sunday, December 15, 2013

Frustration

Patience isn't something I was born with and having these goals I want to achieve but currently having to wait due to being pregnant is very hard. 

Last night I tried to go for my walk/ride but only managed 20mins. I know its better than nothing but still annoying. I was getting painful Braxton hicks so I simply just had to listen to my body and stop. 

The other thing with pregnancy is the yoyo everything. So yesterday I was full of energy ate so well etc, today I'm tired and starving. I have still eaten reasonably well except for a few choc chip buscuits I had for morning tea when I got back from grocery shopping. See the whole don't shop while hungry rule never works in pregnancy especially on days like today when I am always hungry. 

My other big problem at the moment is my love for cheese. Normally when not pregnant not a cheese eater. Right now loving it. 

I just have to take a step back remember that I am pregnant and this is all going to take time. I weighed myself this morning and I have actually lost a kg so that is a good sign. Again I don't actually want to loose weight just maintain but if my healthy eating and exercise means I lose a kg or 2 that's ok. My belly is getting huge so bub is growing perfectly fine :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment