Tuesday, September 22, 2015

48 days to go

Well yet again its been ages and its simply because I am continually chasing my tail.  I don't really have time to blog today but I really want to so I am.

I am now 31+4 weeks pregnant and only 48days until induction.

I have managed 2 walks in the last 2 months and that is it.  Just when Z started sleeping through and I thought yay I can actually get up at 4:30 and go for a walk then bam we all get this annoying head cold which is more like hay fever on steroids and their sleeping goes to crap again. I have been thinking I will go during the day during nap and quiet time but I get so busy it just doesn't happen then either.  With 48days go to and a to do list over 2 pages long and some how getting bigger every day I simply do not have enough hours in my day.

So time to check in.  Due to the minimal or complete lack of exercise :( I have been gaining more weight than I would have liked.  I actually started Isagenixs at around 20weeks and I have been finding it great :) I have been trying to do 2 shakes, one bar, lunch and 1 snack. Most days I am fine others in all honesty just don't happen.

In total I have now gained 15kg!  Not bad considering the early weight gain. Still 5 kg over my max gain for the pregnancy though and what worries me is being in the last 10weeks my body can go crazy with fluid gain :( Doing this now though I am hoping to continue to hold myself accountable for these last 6 weeks and not gain any more unnecessary kgs!

This is the before pic at 69kg


This is today at 31+4 85kg

I know I am not doing that bad but I worked so hard to get where I was and the loss of muscle tone and fitness is something I am struggling to deal with :( I really miss exercise.

48days to go though and bubba boy will be here. I still have 6 weeks recovery on top of that though. I just want to go for a run! patience! hmmm not something I have ever been very good with.

I am also looking forward to putting more into the isagenix and doing it properly.  I stalled at 69kg before I fell pregnant which I found very frustrating.  Once I finish up breast feeding and I can do cleanse days etc I am excited to see what my body can achieve.  I am thinking for motivation I will do the isabody challenge for weight loss to start and then after that I think there is another one u can do for muscle gain or something.  Basically I know I have to start from the beginning. :( build up that base level of fitness and muscle whilst losing the excess weight.  Once down to the healthy weight range I can focus on losing the last bits of fat but really building the muscle and sculpting and toning.
At least this time I know I will never be falling pregnant again so there is now no limit on how far I can push my body and I can't wait to see what I can achieve :) I am excited to see what the next 12months will bring for my health, fitness and body :)

All this while my family grows and we move onto the next stage of our lives beyond new borns and toddlers :) I really am so excited to see what the future will bring :)

I think I am actually getting some of my mojo back.  Being pregnant really takes it out of you physically and emotionally. I know how lucky I am to have my 4 boys and appreciate that I was able to fall pregnant but being pregnant isn't something I particularly enjoy. I know you are supposed to but its not all glamour and glowing like they make out.  I happily give up my body for 10months plus breast feeding to grow my boys and give them absolutely everything they need but I do look forward to having my body back.

The new born stage isn't particularly enjoyable either.  Its a lot of hard work with no return.  Once baby hits about 4 months things start picking up.  Most people wont tell u this and understandably or we would never have kids lol. But knowing all this I am so completely and utterly overjoyed my family is complete and we are moving onto the next phase in our lives.

Once baby boys arrives though I do plan on keeping this updated more regularly so I can really document my journey :) I am really determined to reach the goal I have always had set out for myself but keep hitting road blocks every time I fall pregnant.  not this time! bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment