Monday, December 29, 2014

The festive season and weightloss

It's alway hard to stick to things over the festive season and I think it's more to do with is punishing ourselves than what we actually eat. 
So Christmas Day I just relaxed and enjoyed myself. Within reason of course. I ate 3 serves of trifle which was very naughty but it was so good lol. 
The following days were a bit worse we went away and stayed with family so I could only eat what I had access too. Unfortunately that included white bread. I felt horrible and bloated for a couple of days but where I could I did eat well. I did a workout Christmas Eve and Boxing Day but that was it. 
The thing was I didn't punish myself for relaxing and enjoying myself. I just let it be and I got straight back into it when I got home. When we punish ourselves we get into a negative loop and we wonder why bother when we maybe put on 200g which was likely just a poo required to empty out the extra food. This negative though makes us then stop and keep eating etc. Enjoying it at the time them letting it go so we can get back to it is what helps us succeed!!
 So this week I still managed an 800g loss. It wasn't the kilo I want to lose a week but all things considered it was an awesome effort. 
So I'm down to 72.5kg. Not long now until the 60's! I'm so excited I can't wait to finally get there. 

So after 2 weeks on the challenge I have lost 1.8kg and there is 7.5kg until my goal. If I can keep this up I might even manage to get under 65! 

My workouts have been good too. They are hard but that's the way I like it. I keep the intensity up for the whole 1hour20min. I can feel the hip fat going and also some more of the leg fat. 

I keep saying in my head it takes 4 weeks for u to notice, 8 weeks for ur loved ones and 12weeks for everyone else so keep going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment