Friday, October 10, 2014

Starting another 12Week challenge

Last night I decided that I needed to start another challenge. unfortunately I can't find one to enter but if I put it on here it will hopefully hold me accountable. I have retaken photos and measurements and luckily (other than my butt which is likely a bit swollen from yesterdays workout seeing as my arse is KILLING me right now lol but that is what u want after a good new workout) all my measurements are pretty much the same as when I finished my last challenge.  You do worry that although I am still exercising a lot I have been a little lax on diet and there is risk to put on weight! How awesome will it be to start the new year at my goal weight :)

Start Date: 11th October 2014
End Date: 3rd Jan 2015

Weigh and measure in

Weight: 75.6kg
arms: 31cm
Waist: 82cm
Hips: 93cm
Gluts: 109cm
Thigh: 104.5cm (64.5cm)
Calf 39.5cm
Just above knee: 45cm

Goal weight 65kg



No comments:

Post a Comment