Saturday, February 6, 2016

Day 2

So although I'm only on day 2 I can now start to feel the changes happening from being back at the gym a month now. 

Today was a good day. Gym workout was legs followed by 15min spin bike session (I follow the les mills rpm style workout)

Diet was good my mum did bring around mini donuts :( I had 2 then my dad bought over Anzac biscuits and again I had 2 but I compensated and although not healthy :( I've stayed in my calorie limit :) 

In starting to consider if I can do this enticer tri on the 6th march. I do need to find a baby sitter but it's more if I think I can. Well I can do the medium course event which is 200m swim/6km ride/ 2km run but I want to do the long 300m swim/12km ride/3km run! I would love to do the ultra 600m Swim/18km ride/6km run but there is no way I could run 6km by then :( 

Will have to discuss it with B tonight maybe as I will have to register soon! 

Might try on my tri suit too. In 4/5 weeks I will hopefully have lost 5kg but that's not much so if it doesn't fit no way I can do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment